DOWNLOAD FLAIR AMALII POPORII x STANDARDXX


Flair Amalii, 19 today, drops two singles off  his upcoming STANDARDS EP; namely POPORII [the refix] & STANDARDXX [the anthem] .


Each single was released due to popular demand and as such serve as the birthday releases for the EP.

P O P O R I I ; the all-time fan-favourite has undergone multiple phases, although it had never been recorded in a studio. 

All previous versions were freestyle demos and as such were considered unofficial and unmixed..

BUT WE HAVE THE Mini-STUDIO VERSION NOW!!




S T A N D A R D X X; the base de trap style song is Flair's claim to the throne as he goes fully off in one verse!
He humble-brags about his businesses, his growing fanbase and ofcourse his loyal squad.
He also goes off severely on the topic of fake reviews artistes get from their friends.
He confidently raps;
"I'm Caramellii b*tch! But I won't sugarcoat —
I say it's bullsh*t, if it is.
I say it's too lit, if it is.
Y'all call it famzin', I just call it faking —
I don't give a f*ck like a priest"
Kaii

Enough said.



@flair_amalii on IG/FB/Twitter.



Comments

Popular Posts